According to the so-called specialists, a good conversion ratio is right around one percent. Simply put, one out of each hundred visitors to your website converts to a sale.
Personally, I believe you need to disregard what the professionals state, and make every effort to attain as high a conversion ratio as possible. You should never be pleased. You should always be looking for ways to improve your conversion ratio. My website regularly converts anywhere from 3 to 5 percent, and often converts as high as ten percent!
Unless you’re selling a big-ticket item and making $200 or more per sale, it’s extremely difficult to make any real loan with only a one percent conversion ratio.
Of course, there are exceptions to every guideline, and if your site is bring in hundreds or perhaps countless visitors a day, then obviously you can do quite well with a one percent or lower conversion ratio.
However what if you don’t have that kind of traffic – and most sites don’t. Then what? What if you’re selling a $20 e-book and you’re just drawing in a hundred visitors a day to your site? With a one percent conversion ratio, that means your site is making a measly $20 a day. And believe me, that am much more common than you recognize.
Nevertheless, what if you could enhance your conversion ratio to 3 percent, 5 percent, Suddenly, you’re making $60 to $00 a day with the same amount of traffic. Improve your conversion ratio to ten percent and viola, that $100 a day turns into $200 a day!
So, how do you set about enhancing your site’s conversion ratio? Here are some pointers that need to help:
1. Ensure your visitors understand exactly what you do, the immediate they arrive at your site. Do not make them have to guess. Tell them right up front with a benefits-laden headline.
2. Make sure the design of your website is up to par, Make it simple to browse. Eliminate distracting flash or foolish, useless graphics that are a waste of everybody’s time and take forever to load, Simplify your website. Get rid of the flash, graphics and pop-ups!
3. Usage psychologically effective colors. The color blue recommends quality, reliability, success, seriousness, calmness – the best option for sales pages. Prevent purple, which connotes unpredictability and uncertainty, and only use yellow to highlight keywords and expressions. In addition, attempt to have as much white space as possible. This produces a much cleaner looking, easier to check out site.
4. Get your own domain. URL’s which contain names like, “Shopify”, “WordPress” or “Blogger” have actually amateur composed all over them.
5. Show exactly what you state. Back up your claims with cold, difficult, unassailable and verifiable facts
6. Put your name, phone number and street address on your website
7. Usage genuine client reviews, complete with first and last names. Just make sure you get your clients consent first.
8. Deal a reasonable and reasonable money-back warranty. Thirty days is good. Sixty or ninety days are much better!
9. Make it simple for your clients to pay. And provide a variety of payment options. I can assure you, if you’re utilizing PayPal only, you’re losing sales. There are a lot of people out there, I included, and that simply won’t do business with PayPal. It’s excessive of an inconvenience!
10. And finally, make sure you have a powerful sales letter. A strong and reliable sales letter can blast your earnings into the upper stratosphere!
If you aren’t capable of writing that kind of sales letter yourself, employ a copywriting expert to compose it for you.