We're looking for candidates who are passionate about what they do. We want people who don't just show up for a 9-5 job, but want to truly help their clients fuel their vision and will stop at nothing to do just that.
If you can do just that, we'll do whatever we can to help you achieve it. We offer competitive pay structures; however, we also expect performance and every person we hire has some type of performance-based pay. That way, if you know how to get results, we'll give you a piece of the pie. It's as simple as that.
We know that life can have it's ups and downs and
sometimes you need a job that doesn't require you to dress up and show up to a stuffy office. We know that our employees can easily handle a flexible workspace and we want to provide them with just that. That means, if you can't work an atypical 9-5 but can produce results while maintaining your client relationships late at night, we say "Go for it." The world no longer operates on a set schedule, a set office and neither do we.
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Please view the job opportunities below to see if you have the skills needed. However, we know that everything can be learned an taught and value mental acuity above all else.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented full-stack web developer to lead the creation of a new web application. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, with the ability to design, prototype, and deliver production ready web products, based on loose business requirements, in multiple operating environments. The position is well suited for individuals who thrive in self-taught, research environments and will assist with vetting new technologies for use in the production application. The following technologies are applicable to the project.
- Wordpress, MailChimp, API Development
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Support, maintain, and help document software functionality
- Maintain coding, compliance, & security standards
- Proactively learn product frameworks and code base
This individual will be responsible for maintaining sales and service consistency from first contact with our clients to signing of contracts to program file transition and, finally, through program close-out. The successful candidate will have experience in staff training, mentoring and overall leadership. He/she will adopt and maintain consistent standard operating procedures, will meet established financial objectives by promoting sales, developing and strengthening client relationships and maintaining gross profit margins on programs.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Focus on collaboration and teamwork
- Entrepreneurial spirit, willing to get hands dirty by jumping in to do whatever it takes
- Ability to take initiative and get things accomplished, on time and meeting high standards of quality and precision
- Understanding of and experience in the event sales process
- Exceptional commitment to providing customer service
We are looking for a committed individual who is willing and able to learn how to succeed as an executive assistant to the CEO. The executive assistant is committed to supporting the company in achieving high levels of success and aiding to continuously support in the growth of the business. Part-time to Full- time.
- Responsible for financial systems including maintaining books, paying bills, maintaining a budget, and ensuring collection of commissions
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries
- Maintaining customer/vendor relations
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Exceptional organization and project management abilities